Welcome to Wyndhill Roofing
The Colorado hail season is now.
What should you know about hail in Colorado?
- In Colorado the hail season is from April 15 to September 15.
- Colorado frequently has hail that can increase the chance of your home being damaged.
- Hail damage can have terrible results from clogged gutters to broken shingles that can allow water in.
- Angie's List encourages homeowers to have their roof inspected after hail storms and also encourage you to not do business with 'storm-chasers'.
- Wyndhill Roofing has been repairing and replacing damaged roofs for over a decade and has earned the trust of hundreds of satisfied customers. Take time to read our customer reviews!
Keep your family safe and warm throughout the hail season by calling Wyndhill Roofing!
Why Choose Wyndhill Roofing?
We are proud members of the BBBWith an A rating!
TAKE IT FROM THE EXPERTS - A GOOD ROOF IS THE FOUNDATION OF A GOOD HOME
15 year Workmanship warranty
Exceeding industry standards in installations
Full guarantee from start to finish
Gorgeous architectural options available
Discreet business options available
Free upgrade to a class-4 shingle!
Roofs for troops DISOUNT!
Making sure your roof is sound and secure is incredibly important, yet many homeowners neglect their roofs. Like everything in your home, it requires maintenance.
If you haven't had your roof inspected recently, we're here to help. Maintaining your roof is a low-cost way of ensuring that your home - and your family - stay safe.